Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Experience for me

Start from early in the morning until now I'm still very excited in booking fly to Bangkok on next year during Hari Raya(26 -31Aug2011)...Two ways( from LCCT to Bangkok and From Bangkok to LCCT) total payment is RM166 per person.This is my 1st time booking fly and 1st time using online direct debit, that why my heart beat very faster than normal rate and make me feel so excited...I only scare that once i do the payment and i get the wrong thing or don't get anything then how?Haha very funny rite...but i need thanks to my friend (Sze Yin) because she guided me and gave me some comment during booking and after i done all booking just realiaze that it's an easy job...So now i start to search some information about Bangkok (Sze Yin also gave me some information)Hope everything will ok...Hehe excited!

1 comment: