Friday, December 17, 2010

People around M3

Nowadays, i get a lot of good news about people around me...
They all either getting register of marriage(ROM) soon, delivery baby or marriage on next year.
Automatically they will asking me, "eh, when is your turn to get marriage"...next year 24 jan 2011 my cousin who oni 22 year old already prepare for his wedding and he will also will be father soon on next year..(wah too fast already)...and his sister will marriage at the end of the year 2011...Of course you will ask me when is my turn right? i just can tell you that i still don't yet... just waiting the good timing, good time, good date, and good weather...=) when the day coming that means i also have a good news for all of you...Now i don't want think too much...because of wrong timing, finance problem, and many thing have to consider, then i not dare to think about it...just be patient and waiting the timing come...

No comments:

Post a Comment